Concord Ag Day is a once a year celebration of local agriculture organized by the Concord Agriculture Committee to showcase Concord farms and local produce. This unique market showcases the bounty of Concord’s many farm businesses at the height of the growing season.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Producer-only farm products. Purchase from the rich array of vegetables, fruit, eggs, flowers, honey, jam, and more—all grown and produced within just a few miles from where you’re standing.
- Live music by Tom Ruggles and Strings ‘N Things band.
- Activities for kids. Veggie car racing, Bean bag toss, Jenga
- More good food! At the farmers market, enjoy breakfast goodies from Saltbox Kitchen and Verrill Farm, and ice cream from Reasons to Be Cheerful. Buy a picnic lunch or eat at a Main Street restaurant or café.
- Concord non profits committed to a sustainable food system and a resilient community—including the Concord Garden Club, Concord Free Public Library, Concord Land Conservation Trust, Concord Select Board, Concord-Carlisle Community Chest, Gaining Ground, and more.
2019 Ag Day farm participants include:
- Barrett’s Mill Farm
- Brigham Farm & Greenhouses
- Colonial Gardens
- Gaining Ground
- Hutchins Farm
- Marshall Farm
- Scimone Farm
- Saltbox Farm
- Verrill Farm
Some photos of previous years events: