Concord Ag Day is a once a year celebration of local agriculture organized by the Concord Agriculture Committee to showcase Concord farms and local produce. This unique market showcases the bounty of Concord’s many farm businesses at the height of the growing season.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Producer-only farm products. Purchase from the rich array of vegetables, fruit, eggs, flowers, honey, jam, and more—all grown and produced within just a few miles from where you’re standing.
- Live music by Tom Ruggles and Strings ‘N Things band.
- Activities for kids. Veggie car racing, Bean bag toss, Jenga
- More good food! Enjoy breakfast goodies, buy a picnic lunch or eat at a Main Street restaurant or café.
- Engaging. Meet members of Concord’s Town government and some of the many Concord non profits committed to a sustainable food system and a resilient community—including the Town of Concord Select Board and Sustainability Division, Concord Garden Club, Concord Free Public Library and the Library Corporation, Concord Land Conservation Trust, Concord-Carlisle Community Chest, Gaining Ground, League of Women Voters of Concord-Carlisle, Minuteman National Historical Park, Mothers Out Front of Concord, and the Boston Area Gleaners .
2019 Ag Day farm participants include:
- Barrett’s Mill Farm
- Brigham Farm & Greenhouses
- Colonial Gardens
- Hutchins Farm
- Marshall Farm
- Scimone Farm
- Saltbox Farm
- Verrill Farm
Some photos of previous years events: